Theraputic Thai Massage
NOTICE: Healing Massage, LLC is a legitimate business. Professional Medical Massage Therapy ONLY. No Relaxation Massage Services. New clients must be referred by current clients. Doctor’s prescription is required. Payment by credit cares or debit cards only. Any suspicious individuals or activities will be reported to the police.
Facebook : Healing Massage, LLC
Facebook : Thai Massage Training - Minnesota
Click here to read Client’s Testimonials
Rates include tax.
Note: My appointments usually are booked 1-2 weeks out. Evening appointments are most popular. However, feel free to ask for same day or same week appointment(s); sometimes I have last minute cancellation. Contact
Millions of people travel to Thailand each year to experience our culture, beautiful beaches as well as to enjoy a massage at hotels, resorts and spas. You can find Thai massage shops through out Bangkok and many parts of Thailand. Thailand is becoming one of the pre-eminent health centers in Asia. Thai therapeutic massage is also included in many hospitals’ health treatments and increasingly in dental clinics. Today, Thai massage is a top request in most spas as it relaxes the entire body and the therapeutic technique helps to reduce common muscle and body pains.
World Health Organization (WHO) has recognized therapeutic Thai massage that it help protect and improve one’s health and well-being, if it is practiced correctly and also by experienced practitioners.
A unique technique from THAILAND unlike any others! At my Healing Massage, LLC, Thai massage is the most popular massage modality / treatment.
Thai massage offers healing, deep relaxation, energizing treatments and aides in better overall body flexibility. Clients have said that the benefits and good feeling lasts for days or sometimes weeks. A number of clients said that their severe headaches have gone away for several months after their treatment.
Many clients say that receiving Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work. Movement and stretching in Thai massage helps to unblock clogged energy channels and makes them more free-flowing resulting in improved health and relieving pains.
In my practice, I treat every client individually; therefore, I interview my clients to determine their health history, their physical limitations, any precautions to be taken, and what they can expect to experience during their session. Then, I will help them choose appropriate massage techniques based on information they provide to me, as well as how long the massage session will last. Often, the treatments include hot or cold therapies, applications of pain relief gel, and Kinesiology tape to maximize the benefits of treatment.
The pressure can be deeper or gentler depending on your health history, massage experience, age, and goal of your treatment. Stretching does not need to be included in the session if you prefer not to or if you are not physically capable of certain ranges of motion such as elderly, disabilities, and pregnant women. We will discuss about your health concern before the session start, and I will introduce only appropriate techniques; for example, I will not twist your back or stretch your neck if you are currently seeing a chiropractor for spinal adjustment or if you are elderly and having osteoporosis. This way, you will be sure that you will receive the best benefit and safe treatment from your session.
- When I am applying deep pressure on your tense muscles, you should expect to recieve a “good hurt” experience. Deeper pressure and appropriate stretches help the body release a natural pain killer.
- Receiving deep pressure massage, movement, and stretching could leave muscle soreness for a several days after your treatment. You should feel the benefits of the massage treatment and notice a reduction in stiffness afterwards.
- My healing massage treatment can be extremely beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of many ailments. However, it is not a cure for any serious condition.
- Your treatment process and techniques may not be the same from visit to visit.
What is Thai massage?
- It is an ancient natural therapy that may help to reduce some of your ailments.
- It has been practiced for over 2,500 years.
- It is performed fully clothed on a futon or firm mattress.
- It does not use of oils & creams.
- It works on the energy lines as in the ancient healing practice.
- It focuses on muscles, ligament, tendons, joints, connective tissue and even your stomach, head, fingers, toes and ears.
- It helps promotes circulation, health & well-being.
- It involves stretching techniques.
- It helps to increase muscular flexibility.
- It helps you to become stronger.
- It relaxes your entire body.
- It is a massage that you must try!
Who can benefit from Thai massage?
- Athletes or anyone who participates in strenuous exercise, e.g., cycling, running, dancing, golfing, swimming, wrestling, working out, yoga practitioners or weight lifting. It helps to relax the muscles, increase flexibility and allow the body to recuperate.
- Pregnant women - the soft and gentle technique helps reduce back and leg pains. It helps to relax the mother and her developing child.
- Professionals, e.g., educators, office workers, business people - the deep pressure points helps to loosen your tense body, while reducing stress & increasing energy levels.
- Musicians and other artists - proper pressure applied along the energy lines helps to reduce pain and numbness in shoulders, arms, hands, fingers, and muscles.
- Anyone who is on their feet all day and is involved in physical work such as construction workers, electricians, factory employees, plumbers - it helps to reduce back pains and relaxes the entire body.
- Travelers - if you drive or fly; it helps to reduce numb muscles and to increase blood circulation.